- Masks required inside and outside when physical distancing not possible
- Private social get-togethers limited to 10 people statewide.
All statewide guidance here.
- Governor Kate Brown Extends COVID-19 State of Emergency for Sixty Days through September 4th.
- Eviction Moratorium Extended to September 30th. More info at the Community Alliance of Tenants
- How to get a coronavirus (COVID) test
- Quarantine and Isolation Information
- Contact Tracing and Case Investigation Information
- Reopening Lincoln County
- Keep Lincoln County Open
- Oregon OSHA Covid-19 Workplace Advisory Memo regarding Face Covering Guidance
- Face Covering Sign for Business
- Maximum Occupancy Sign
- What to do? Suspected or Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 in the Workplace
- PPE Supply Connector through Business Oregon (5/28/20)
- OSHA Guidance for Business
- CDC Reopening Guidance
Oregon Coast Community College Small Business Development Center