Newport Seafood & Wine Festival
General Festival Information
Newport's 36th Annual Seafood & Wine Festival will take place on the picturesque Oregon Coast, February 21st through February 24th, 2013. This event is held in a tented venue located near the Rogue Ales Brewery at the South Beach Marina in Newport. Artists and Craftsmen will showcase a variety of fine art, sculpture, photography, pottery, and jewelry. Pacific Northwest Wineries will pour the finest of wines and culinary professionals will serve cuisines of delectable delights that entice our palates.
Dates: February 21, 22, 23, and 24, 2013
(The festival occurs the last full weekend in February.)
Location: The South Beach Marina Parking Lot, near the Rogue Ales Warehouse, 2320 OSU Drive, just south of downtown Newport.
Theme: "Cirque du Vine, Seafood & Wine"
|Thursday, Feb 21
||5 pm - 9 pm|
|Friday, Feb 22
||12 pm - 9 pm|
|Saturday, Feb 23
||10 am - 6 pm|
|Sunday, Feb 24
||10 am - 4 pm|
- You must be 21 years or older to attend this event
and must have valid ID (no exceptions).
- The site is smoke free and handicapped accessible.
Parking and Transportation
- Parking was available at the festival site for $5.00.
- Free shuttle buses (including extended Saturday evening hours!) ran on a regular schedule from downtown Newport and major hotels. Maps were available at local businesses and at the Chamber.
- Cab service was also available for a nominal fee.
|Follow the Seafood and Wine Festival online! (Click a logo)|
The coast you remember.